Friday, January 12, 2018

2018RTWFast

I joined the 2018 Ready-to-Wear Fast on Instagram. The idea is that I will not purchase any clothes in 2018. I will wear clothes I already have or I will sew clothes to wear. Tonight I finished 2 pieces I started 12/2017. This is my first completion this year.
The top is the Scarlett Swing Dress from Greenstyle Creations.  I used the tunic version and added volume to the bell sleeves. The fabric is a Single Brushed Poly Black and Gold Paisley from Sly Fox Fabrics. The pants are Pegs from Patterns for Pirates. The fabric is the Black Double Brushed Poly.  I used a hack to flare the bottom of the legs. If I make these again I'll start higher up than the knee to add the flare and add a couple inches. Kim is doing the Fast too. I'm excited to see what we make this year.

No comments: